The Gear 360 is a cool little $230 camera that's perfect for Galaxy S8 owners who want to shoot 4K video or broadcast live.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
While production of the Note7 has stopped, it's imperative that Samsung figure out what went wrong and lay out the details publicly.
Samsung has begun sending customers of its discontinued Galaxy Note7 smartphones special boxes designed to protect the fire-prone phablets from doing any damage on their way back to the vendor through the mail.
This infographic details the key turning points following Samsung's release of its fatally flawed Galaxy Note7 smartphone, including releases, recalls, damning photos, products exchanges, U.S. government intervention and the ultimate demise of the de...
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Samsung's recall of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones over reports that dozens caught fire might have a lasting impact on the company's image. Or not, depending on which analyst you ask.
Some suggestions: Watch the device as it's charging and stop if it overheats, or take it back to the place it was bought and see if the retailer can help.
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
The Gear S3 Classic goes for posh aesthetics, while the Gear S3 Frontier looks more rugged and comes with LTE support.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT