Announced overnight, Samsung's A80 features a no-notch, all-screen display and a rotating camera.
Samsung has announced that Samsung Pay users can now use the company's digital payments system to tap on and off NSW Transport's Opal system.
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ might improve one of the most annoying parts of the smartwatch experience: charging them.
Samsung's second-gen Galaxy Book2 is now available in Australia through Samsung and Telstra.
Ahead of their 8th March on-sale date, Optus has begun taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+.
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Samsung has put an end to the leaks and speculation surrounding its 2019 flagships, officially unveiling the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Samsung has officially announced their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Galaxy Watch Active.
While celebrating the 10th anniversary of their Galaxy S range was the focal point of Samsung’s latest Unpacked press conference, the event also saw the company formally unveil their first foldable phone.
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and S10+ have just been announced. Here’s what the new Samsung flagship smartphones will cost if you live in Australia.
Samsung’s 2019 flagship lineup this year will consist of three devices this year, courtesy of the newly announced Galaxy S10e.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Here's a closer look at some of the new goodies Samsung debuted at their 2019 CES press conference.
The demand for high performance computing in laptops has never been greater.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
- Here's how to fix Apple's Butterfly keyboard problem: Buy a PC
- SecureDrive BT review: Unlock this secure portable SSD using your phone
- Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?