Australians will be able to buy Samsung's Galaxy A5 and A3 when they launch in Australia early March.
Samsung's 840 EVO SSDs were among the cream of the solid-state crop in 2013, boasting fast speeds and big-time storage capabilities at a (then) record low cost. But some buyers noticed a troubling occurrence: As time went on the drive's read performa...
Samsung pushes into mobile payments with LoopPay acquisition ... Qualcomm getting set to roll out 64-bit mobile chips ... Ex-GM CEO warns Apple off the car business ... and more news.
Apple’s entry into the smartwatch market will drive sales to $400 million, claims technology firm Telsyte.
Samsung does not encrypt voice recordings that are collected and transmitted by its smart TVs to a third party service, even though the company has claimed that it uses encryption to secure consumers' personal information.
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Samsung’s Internet of Things direction will be away from Android and towards Tizen as it hopes to ease its reliance on the Google-made operating system.
You don't need to splurge on a fitness tracking device to record how much you've walked, because smartphone fitness apps do the job just as well, and sometimes better.
The number of thefts and robberies of smartphones, particularly iPhones, is on the fall in New York, London and San Francisco, according to data to be released Wednesday.
Samsung has put its Gear VR headset on sale in Australia less than 24 hours after LG announced its foray in the virtual reality market.
A modified version of Google’s Cardboard will be bundled for free with LG’s flagship smartphone in the weeks that follow the release of Samsung’s Gear VR.
A curved variant of Samsung’s upcoming flagship is expected to be announced as the company strives to retain dominance in the competitive smartphone market.
The huge popularity of the new iPhone 6 pushed Apple and Samsung closer than ever at the top of the market for smartphones, according to two companies that closely track shipments of the devices.
Qantas is adding virtual reality to its in-flight entertainment with the trial of Samsung’s Gear VR.
The iPhone 6 has sold so well that Apple tied with Samsung for the top position in the smartphone market in the fourth quarter, closing the gap with its South Korean competitor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other