Microsoft, Apple and Samsung among those issuing mea culpas
Samsung has officially announced the Australian launch of its new Galaxy Mega 6.3 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Solid-state drive adoption will continue to grow and it will be more than 10 years before it is ultimately replaced by a new memory technology, experts said.
Samsung has officially announced the release of the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone.
Facebook and six other tech companies have launched a joint project called Internet.org which aims to connect the two-thirds of the global population that is not currently linked to the Internet.
Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
The market share of Apple's iPad fell dramatically in China during the second quarter as a result of competition from Android tablets made by little-known "white box" vendors.
Samsung looks likely expand its successful Galaxy brand of smartphones next month to include a smartwatch known as Galaxy Gear. According to a report from Bloomberg, Samsung will unveil the Android-powered smartwatch on September 4.
LG Electronics and Motorola Mobility are betting on updated user interfaces on smartphones in a bid to differentiate their latest products, but analysts aren't convinced that's enough to break Apple and Samsung's dominance.
London Mayor Boris Johnson has signed on to a smartphone anti-theft initiative recently launched by top law enforcement officials in New York and San Francisco. He is the first official outside of the U.S. to join the effort pushing for major smartph...
Samsung's flagship Galaxy Note "phablet" is about to get another sequel. The company has announced an "Unpacked Episode 2" press event for September 4 in Berlin, just before the annual IFA electronics trade show, where it will likely announce the Gal...
Apple saw a dip in its smartphone market share in China as the company was overtaken by local rival Xiaomi, a seller of low-priced handsets that has been making waves in the country's tech industry.
Samsung Electronics said sales and profits soared in the second quarter from a year ago, but increasing competition in smartphones hurt performance in its core mobile division.
San Francisco's district attorney says he's optimistic that Apple and Samsung are making progress on a system that would render stolen smartphones unusable, but the same isn't true of Microsoft and Google.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- TPDigital StategistACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT