Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
Apple retook its spot as China's fifth largest smartphone vendor in the first quarter, as the country's market grew to triple the size of the U.S.'s.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
The Google Nexus 11 tablet has leaked online along with other Samsung Galaxy Tab devices.
It's fair to say Samsung is excited about its Galaxy S4 smartphone. But that's certainly no excuse for this horrible performance at the phone's launch event in India.
As well as stock shortages, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is suffering from internal storage problems.
Samsung pulled the wraps off the 7-inch Galaxy Tab 3 on Monday, but aside from a few slight tweaks, the slate doesn't appear to bring much more to the table than its predecessor.
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
With Apple reporting a decline in profit margins and Samsung consolidating its leadership in the mobile device market, earnings results and market research reports this week point to the ever-increasing importance of smartphones as key to growth in t...
Samsung Electronics said its Galaxy S3 and Note 2 helped it to defy a shrinking smartphone market in the first quarter, boosting its overall profits by 42 per cent from a year ago.
If you're looking for more robust security features for your business's Android phones, you're going to be waiting a while longer--at least if your company relies on hardware from the most popular Android manufacturer in the land.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Samsung officially launched its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone last night at an event in Sydney, with the device officially going on sale in Australia from Saturday, April 27.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther