While visiting what might otherwise be called respectable websites, you may have seen writers put forth the idea that "phablets" are eating Apple's lunch.
Leaked images of what appears to be the Samsung Galaxy S IV have surfaced on a Chinese forum, suggesting that the device will retain a similar look to its predecessor.
Samsung has released a second teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it again reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
A judge in California has ruled that a patent infringement lawsuit between Apple and Samsung Electronics will continue, after indicating earlier that she would like to put the case on hold pending resolution of an appeal in another patent dispute bet...
I don't know if you've heard this, but apparently Samsung is getting ready to roll out the Galaxy S IV in a big event in New York a week from today. Good idea, right? Seems like they sold a few of those Galaxy S IIIs, so why not follow up? Clever pla...
Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group said it was still negotiating a deal for greater cooperation with Sharp, despite the Japanese display maker securing a US$110 million investment to supply LCD panels to rival Samsung Electronics.
Windows RT, Microsoft's first tablet-focused operating system, is not proving to be a hit in Europe. Actually, demand on the old continent is so weak that Samsung will reportedly stop sales of its Windows RT tablet in Germany.
Japan's Sharp has secured a US$110 million lifeline investment from Samsung Electronics, and agreed to become a major supplier of screens for the South Korean company's growing electronics empire.
Samsung has released a teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
Samsung will sell its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone in six different variants, according to new rumours published by US blog Sammobile.
Samsung Electronics has rejected allegations that underage workers are assembling its products after three NGOs filed a complaint with a French prosecutor's office claiming that the tech company was violating labor regulations in China.
Samsung is expected to unveil its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone on Thursday 14 March, according to new rumours.
Freeing the way for independent Linux distributions to be installed on Windows 8 computers, the Linux Foundation has released software that will allow Linux to work with computers running the UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) firmware.
Despite the launch of the iPhone 5 in December in China, Apple's smartphone market share in the nation barely grew during last year's fourth quarter, according to research firm Canalys.
With one notable exception, the Samsung Galaxy S IV rumor mill seems to have been dramatically slowed this week, which could indicate that the anonymous sources that have been only too eager to gab about the device of late are putting the lid on as t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTETL TesterACT
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead Technical AnalystNSW
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther