Samsung is partnering with Red Hat to build mobile apps for business users, in a deal that recalls Apple's tie-up with IBM this time last year.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics has asked that a full bench of an appeals court should review a damages award in a long-standing patent infringement dispute with arch-rival Apple.
What happens if you combine the best of Wi-Fi and cellular networks? In South Korea, consumers get gigabit-speed service to their phones.
The future doesn't look very bright right now for alternative mobile operating systems Firefox OS, Tizen and Ubuntu.
Prototype of HP's Machine due next year
Sales of Android smartphones were up in the first quarter but its share of the market fell, while that of iOS grew for the third consecutive quarter.
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
Obama claims @POTUS, tweets...YouTube Kids shows beer ads...Samsung off the hook for some Apple damages...and more tech news.
Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax and Xiaomi from China have given the low-end segment a shake up with their latest products, and even if the devices don't go on sale around the world, their launches will likely be felt globally.
In California's first gold rush, the real winners were people in San Francisco who "mined the miners," selling tools and supplies to everyone out looking for shiny metal. A century and a half later, the same thing is happening with the Internet of Th...
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Samsung is releasing a trio of hardware development boards that will make it easier for startups and tech enthusiasts to build robots, drones, wearables and all manner of other connected gadgets.
The world's largest smartphone market, China, isn't so hungry for the products anymore.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has emerged as the benchmark for flagship smartphones running Android, but there are lots of challengers, including the new G4 from LG Electronics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTRAN SMEOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- CCSAP Support ConsultantNSW