Ongoing leaks of sensitive documents at national broadband network (NBN) builder NBN Co were avoidable and highlight systematic failures in internal document controls, document-security specialists have warned as the fallout continues after the compa...
In the latest Internet of Things security blunder, personal weather station devices made by Netatmo were found sending users' Wi-Fi passwords back to the company over unencrypted connections.
The critical Shellshock vulnerabilities found last month in the Bash Unix shell have motivated security researchers to search for similar flaws in old, but widely used, command-line utilities.
The developers of a type of malicious software that encrypts a computer's files and demands a ransom have fixed an error security experts said allowed files to be recovered without paying.
The U.S. Department of Justice's decision to bring computer hacking and economic espionage charges against five alleged members of the Chinese army is an attempt by President Barack Obama's administration to redirect a global discussion about cyberha...
Whitepapers about SANS Institute
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther