In an attempt to ease cloud deployments for their combined customer base, Microsoft and SAP are configuring some of their software products so that they work more easily together.
SAP is opening up a cloud-based platform for its HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing technology, enabling partners to develop applications that take advantage of its capabilities, the company announced Wednesday.
Users of SAP's BusinessObjects and Rapid Deployment products are now able to run the applications from Amazon's cloud, marking the first time SAP has worked to make its software available on a public cloud service.
SAP will finish porting its ERP (enterprise resource planning) application to the Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) database later this year, giving customers now running Oracle and other platforms a lower-cost alternative, the company announce...
SAP is giving its ongoing push into mobile applications an extra shove with a series of new products aimed at verticals such as utilities, energy, retail and manufacturing, the company announced Tuesday during the Sapphire Now conference in Orlando.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD