Sky Muster II — the second satellite for the National Broadband Network —was successfully launched at 7.30am AEDT from the French Guiana Space Centre.
Over a million Australian homes and businesses are now connected to the national broadband network (nbn) with Telstra responsible for the majority of the connections according to the Australian Competition Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Inmarsat wants more applications that take advantage of its new high-speed satellites, and has pledged to make it easier for any developer to create them.
Apple is at last offering a simple way for former iPhone users to receive text messages sent into limbo by the company's iMessage service.
AT&T has approached satellite provider DirecTV about a possible acquisition, in a bid to more closely integrate TV and broadband services, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Planet Labs, a satellite imaging startup formed by ex-NASA engineers, has applied for permission to more than double the number of satellites it has in orbit.
A Space X Falcon rocket lifted off Friday afternoon for the International Space Station (ISS) from the Cape Canaveral Air Station in Florida.
Users of satellite navigation systems around the world were experiencing problems this week after Russia's Glonass satellite positioning system was hit by a major disruption.
There will soon be nowhere to hide from Facebook selfies, Justin Bieber news and emails from your boss.
Globalstar is hoping to open up the satellite telephony market to a wider audience with the introduction of its first pre-paid service.
The Space X Falcon 9 rocket appears to have passed an important step, with the launch of a telecommunications satellite into geostationary transfer orbit.
The long saga of satellite operator LightSquared's quest to become a cellular carrier may come to an end soon with an auction for the company's assets scheduled for late November.
Researchers in the U.S. have managed to spoof GPS (Global Positioning System) signals to send a yacht hundreds of meters off course, while fooling the crew into thinking the yacht was remaining perfectly on course.
As the dust settles after SoftBank's US$21.6 billion acquisition of Sprint, losing bidder Dish Network may be just getting started at stirring up the U.S. mobile industry.
O3b Networks, a company backed by Google and other investors, has launched its first satellites that aim to provide low-cost and high-speed connectivity to parts of the world that do not have fiber infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- TPOragnisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- FTSenior Solution Designer / ArchitectOther
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCProgram Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC