Former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer may have loved basketball so much that he bought the L.A. Clippers, but it's the current CEO, Satya Nadella, who's showing that he can pick the winners of the NCAA Tournament better than his predictive s...
In an effort to wiggle free of its pre-existing search agreement with Microsoft, Yahoo is fast-tracking an effort to develop search technology, according to a report.
Microsoft's push to make its Bing search engine more social will take it in a new direction--actually letting a select group of users curate results.
Google has launched a dedicated search app for Windows 8 ahead of Friday's official release of the OS. Google Search for Windows 8 is now available free in the Windows Store and will be an alternative to Bing, which is the default search engine in In...
Yahoo's improving stock price following a CEO shakeup makes the Internet portal ripe for a sale, and speculation is flying about industry titans that may bid for the company.
Today's announcement that Google co-founder Larry Page would replace Eric Schmidt as the company's CEO was a surprise, but maybe it shouldn't have been. While the company's earnings are still stellar, Schmidt has made a series of embarrassing stateme...
Searching for status updates is not Twitter's forte, so leave it to Google to make its own Realtime Search engine more powerful instead.
In the past eight months, Ask.com has unfurled a set of changes to its search engine that the IAC unit calls a success, although its share of U.S. search queries has actually shrunk during that time period.
Google promised to step up control of "vulgar" online search results in China late Thursday, after a government-backed arbiter warned that its filtering of pornography was too weak.
China has ordered Google to suspend its foreign Web site search service after warning that the company's filtering of pornography was too weak, state media said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest CoordinatorACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTSenior DBAOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther