The number of zero-day and Web browser vulnerabilities shot up in 2014, but overall software vendors are patching faster.
The popular Full-Disclosure mailing list that has served as a public discussion forum for vulnerability researchers for the past 12 years was suspended indefinitely by its maintainer.
Recently released security updates for the popular Joomla content management system (CMS) address a SQL injection vulnerability that poses a high risk and can be exploited to extract information from the databases of Joomla-based sites.
The number of vulnerabilities found in Microsoft's Windows 7 and XP operating systems doubled last year over 2012, with the highest number of flaws reported in Windows 8, according to new research from Secunia.
A hacker released what he claims is a zero-day exploit for older versions of the Parallels Plesk Panel, a popular Web hosting administration software package, that could allow attackers to inject arbitrary PHP code and execute rogue commands on Web s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTSystem AnalystVIC