Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome this week, including one pegged critical on the Mac.
For the second month in a row, Microsoft has tried to eradicate a mutating rootkit that has blocked some Windows users from installing security updates.
Google patched three vulnerabilities in the Windows version of Chrome earlier in the week, marking the second time that it's plugged security holes this month.
McAfee today announced it would offer business customers affected by last week's flawed update a free one-year subscription to its automated security assessment service.
One week after a critical bug was made public, Oracle has patched its Java virtual machine to fix an exploit that could be used to sneak malicious software onto a computer.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 3 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 4 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 5 HP Mixed Reality Headset review: Software shortcomings make a robust headset feel unremarkable
Join the newsletter!
- ANZ's largest open entry esports event to take place in Melbourne this weekend
- US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- Huawei announce Australian availability for P20
- Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- Lenovo sign on as Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League sponsor
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?