More than 8.4 billion internet connected devices are estimated to be available in 2017, and Gartner estimates that number will reach 20.4 billion by 2020. In 2017, the consumer sector represents 63 percent of all devices in use, or 5.2 billion units.
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) are the plague of enterprise security, crippling businesses and IT careers through costly data breaches and massive losses. Their goal is to steal intellectual property, and confidential company information. They ro...
How the Snowden leaks have contributed to the larger conversation about privacy and security.
The FBI has issued a plea for those who have been hit by ransomware to report this to federal law enforcement so that the country can get a better sense of just how bad this problem really is.
Samsung and other vendors are beginning to incorporate iris scanning into their mobile devices. We examine how this security technology works, its advantages and its drawbacks.
When the cloud was first introduced several years ago, the business world was in awe of the potential it presented but also perplexed at how to harness it. From faster services to better agility and cost savings, the technology revolutionised how peo...
What happens when you delete a file? Unknown to most, deleted data from a mobile phone can still be shared with others if not appropriately managed. In a worst-case scenario, this could end up in the hands of a hacker or e-criminal, and used against ...
The burgeoning market for gadgets that trigger a sprinkler system, help you count the number of times you swing a bat, or dim the lights automatically are rising. That’s a concern for any business due to how these devices are also starting to show up...
Internet security is in crisis. These four proposals offer tangible solutions -- including one scheme to change the Internet's workings from top to bottom
"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." - According to Field and Stream magazine, this is an oft quoted hunting expression. I couldn’t resist the irony of applying this quote to the cyber security industry wh...
In today’s day and age we see a huge amount of excitement around finding the biggest and best presents for kids. Not only this, children are encouraged to surf the web and use mobile apps from a young age. We are seeing toddlers trading toy cars and ...
Business resilience is an organisation’s ability to quickly adapt to disruptions while maintaining continuous business operation, safeguarding people and assets and maintaining or even building brand equity.
Fear of the cloud in today’s security landscape is largely misplaced.
Fraudsters are using legitimate executive names and email addresses to dupe unsuspecting employees to wire money or sensitive documents to their accounts. The CTO of the Boston Celtics, for one, is fighting back.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTConfiguration Management Database Discovery AdministratorACT
- TPPremier Field Engineer (PFE)ACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther