AutoIt, a scripting language for automating Windows interface interactions, is increasingly being used by malware developers thanks to its flexibility and low learning curve, according to security researchers from Trend Micro and Bitdefender.
China's government and military appear to be directly involved in cyberattacks against the U.S., according to a report released Monday by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Hackers could have turned up the heat in one of Google's offices in Sydney. Literally.
McAfee plans to acquire Stonesoft, a Helsinki-based maker of firewalls, for US$389 million in cash, the companies said Monday.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
An Algerian man accused of helping to develop and distribute the SpyEye computer virus has been extradited from Thailand to the U.S. to face criminal charges, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly disrupting his former employer's network after he was passed over for promotions, leading him to quit his job and take revenge, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
A partnership that sought to make it easy for Americans and Canadians to buy the virtual currency bitcoin has dissolved into a $US75 million lawsuit.
The Dutch government today presented a draft bill that aims to give law enforcement the power to hack into computer systems -- including those located in foreign countires -- to do research, gather and copy evidence or block access to certain data.
D-Link has published beta patches for vulnerabilities in the firmware of many of its IP surveillance cameras, which could allow a hacker to intercept a video stream.
Australia's government is keeping a tight hold on proposed data breach notification legislation that could become law before a federal election in September.
A subdomain of a U.S. Department of Labor website appeared offline on Wednesday after an apparent hack that looks similar to a known China-based hacking campaign nicknamed DeepPanda.
Aging networking protocols still employed by nearly every Internet-connected device are being abused by hackers to conduct distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTPortfolio Manager/ Process Methodology Manager.Other
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW