Mozilla sent a cease-and-desist letter on Tuesday to a European company that created a piece of spyware masquerading itself as the Firefox browser.
If you run a bank and use an IP video camera from D-Link, you may want to pay attention to this.
Turning off cellphones or even locking them in metal boxes won't be enough to keep them hidden with a new phone detector introduced on Monday.
McAfee said it has found a vulnerability in Adobe Systems' Reader program that reveals when and where a PDF document is opened.
The man suspected of participating in a large DDoS attack on an antispam organization that caused intermittent Internet hiccups drove around Spain in a van he used as a mobile office, Spain's Interior Ministry said Sunday.
More than 50 million users of the daily deals site LivingSocial are being asked to reset their passwords after hackers attacked the company's servers and potentially made off with personal data.
A 35-year-old Dutchman was arrested Thursday in Spain, as part of an investigation into a large-scale DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack that targeted a spam-fighting organization called the Spamhaus Project in March
Cybercriminals increasingly hack into shared Web hosting servers in order to use the domains hosted on them in large phishing campaigns, according to a report from the Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG).
A coalition of international civil liberties organizations on Thursday said that some of the proposed changes to Europe's data protection laws would strip citizens of their privacy rights.
Adobe Systems has appointed Brad Arkin, the company's senior director of security for products and services, to become its first CSO. With a mature product security program already in place, the top priorities for Adobe's new security chief are to st...
A U.S. Senate committee has approved legislation that would give more privacy protection from government surveillance for data stored in the cloud.
SecurEnvoy has upgraded its SMS-based system for two-factor authentication with the ability for users to receive one-time passwords via a landline telephone call and enter them using the telephone keys.
European politicians are at loggerheads following a vote in the European Parliament on Wednesday that rejected proposals to store information on airline passengers.
Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox has temporarily shelved plans to support a competing currency, litecoin, the company said Thursday.
The U.S. online advertising industry has not lived up to a promise to stop the online tracking of Internet users who ask advertisers to do so, a senior U.S. senator said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCReporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT