Two civil rights groups have filed a lawsuit challenging parts of a California ballot measure that requires registered sex offenders to turn over their Internet identities and service providers to police.
About 200 Android applications currently hosted on Google Play create spoofed SMS messages on the devices they are installed on, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor Symantec.
Security researcher Tavis Ormandy discovered critical vulnerabilities in the antivirus product developed by U.K.-based security firm Sophos and advised organizations to avoid using the product on critical systems unless the vendor improves its produc...
Members and followers of the Anonymous hacking group demonstrated outside the British Parliament in London Monday, following a series of hacking attacks to protest, among other things, the incarceration or confinement of alleged hackers and various p...
According to a new report from Bit9 - a security vendor with a focus on defending against advanced persistent threats (APT) - there is a one in four chance that downloading an Android app from the official Google Play market could put you at risk. Bi...
Researchers at the University of South Carolina have discovered that some types of electricity meter are broadcasting unencrypted information that, with the right software, would enable eavesdroppers to determine whether you're at home.
Different hacker groups claim to have breached servers belonging to ImageShack, Symantec, and other organizations.
The earliest worms and viruses were created for geeky fun and did little harm - oh, how times have changed. Here are 20 worms, viruses and botnets that show the evolution of malware, from Creeper to Flame.
VMware warned on Sunday that more of its source code for its ESX hypervisor technology could become public after another batch of code was released by a hacker.
Vupen, a security company in the business of selling zero-day vulnerabilities, said Friday that it has found a way to bypass security mechanisms on Windows 8 and execute code via a Web page.
Facebook has launched an expanded privacy education campaign for new users, with the focus on default settings, user access to their own data and deciding who they share their information with.
Mozilla introduced a pre-loaded list of domains for Firefox that only can be connected to securely in order to help protect the privacy and security of users.
It's not exactly the type of advertisement most people would understand.
Chinese networking and telecommunications equipment manufacturer Huawei plans to send a team of engineers to Germany in order to meet with Felix Lindner, a security researcher who earlier this year disclosed vulnerabilities in the company's products,...
Many Apache Web servers, including those hosting some popular websites, expose information about the internal structure of the sites they host, the IP (Internet Protocol) addresses of their visitors, the resources users access and other potentially s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCETL DeveloperVIC