Cloud computing, security and the mobile space hold the most growth potential in the coming years, according to IT professionals surveyed by tech staffing firm Modis.
Amazon Web Services has added the option to use applications to create codes for its Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) service, the company said on Wednesday.
Romanian eBay hacker Vlad Duiculescu, known online as "Vladuz," lost the appeal to get his three-year suspended prison sentence reduced on Tuesday. The court also dismissed the appeal lodged by prosecutors regarding the hacker's acquittal on organize...
The U.S. can expect more aggressive efforts from countries such as Russia and China to collect information through cyberespionage in areas such as pharmaceuticals, defense and manufacturing, according to a new government report released Thursday.
A server belonging to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology was commandeered by hackers who used it to launch attacks against other websites as part of a larger drive-by download campaign, according to antivirus vendor BitDefender.
A German data protection authority contends Facebook is tracking users even after they delete their accounts, and it wants the company to respond to this potential privacy violation by Monday.
Facebook's fake account detection mechanisms can be defeated 80 percent of the time with the help of automated tools, researchers from the University of British Columbia (UBC) have found after an eight-week test.
Danish vulnerability management company Secunia aims to make the task of reporting software vulnerabilities easier for security researchers by offering to coordinate disclosure with vendors on their behalf.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange lost an appeal in the U.K.'s High Court on Wednesday that sought to block his extradition to Sweden on potential charges of rape and molestation.
People who want to limit the behavioral advertising and tracking they are subjected to on the Web aren't well served by some popular privacy tools, according to a Carnegie Mellon University study.
Security researchers from the CrySyS laboratory in Hungary have located an installer for Duqu, the <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/242114/duqu_new_malware_is_stuxnet_20.html">Stuxnet-inspired threat</a> that has kept the securi...
Facebook has apparently fixed a vulnerability in its social-networking site after insisting it wasn't a weakness and didn't need to be remedied.
U.K. Foreign Secretary William Hague warned on Tuesday that a "darker scenario" could prevail if governments do not ensure safe and reliable Internet access.
U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden and British Prime Minister David Cameron Tuesday condemned efforts by some countries to censor their citizens' use of the Internet, making a case that free expression online has long-term benefits.
Researchers from Stanford University have developed an automated tool that is capable of deciphering text-based anti-spam tests used by many popular websites with a significant degree of accuracy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTTest AnalystSA