A newly released UEFI exploit for Lenovo ThinkPad laptops could disable low-level Windows security features like Secure Boot, Virtual Secure Mode and Credential Guard.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
New data breaches are coming to light almost weekly and they reveal a simple fact: many people still choose weak passwords and reuse them across multiple sites. Password managers offer a solution.
Password policies don't prevent problems, they cause them. Humans are predictable, and generic password policies help attackers crack (or guess) passwords faster.
The latest version of the key document offering security guidance to government agencies — the Information Security Manual — has been updated to take into account the impending threat to encryption posed by quantum computing.
Windows Hello is Microsoft’s biometric security system for Windows 10 PCs but it requires special hardware. Japan's Mouse Computer will soon launch add-on sensors for any PC.
As of the end of March, 93 percent of all phishing emails contained encryption ransomware, according to a report released today
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
A hacker is trying to sell a database dump containing account records for 167 million LinkedIn users.
The antivirus engine used in multiple Symantec products had an easy to exploit vulnerability that could have allowed hackers to easily compromise computers.
Microsoft today opened the preview of its Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection to all enterprise IT professionals.
Researchers from Kaspersky Lab have developed a method of decrypting files affected with the latest version of CryptXXX, a malware program that combines ransomware and information stealing capabilities.
The Petya ransomware now bundles a second file-encrypting program for cases where it cannot replace a computer's master boot record to encrypt its file table.
The Waikato District Health Board service lets patients talk to their hospital doctor over their smartphone from home rather than having to travel to an appointment.
For all its apparent complexity and ambiguity, blockchain is currently the most advanced tool for solving certain global problems of safety, authenticity, privacy, accessibility and security of artifacts and transactions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- CCAb Initio DeveloperNSW
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTTest Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Functional LeadNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD