Science fiction classic gets revisited in Sega’s latest game.
Yakuza 4 review: An immersive sandbox.
Sonic Adventure is a no-frills re-release on Xbox Live Arcade from Sega
While its obvious Obsidian poured their hearts and souls into Alpha Protocol, it would have benefited from more polish than passion
FM 2010 Handheld for iPhone allows users to carry the hopes, dreams and fortunes of their favourite football team in their pocket.
Sega has announced the upcoming release of its soccer management sim, known internationally as Football Manager 2014, for PC, Mac and, for the first time, Linux.
ARM Holdings has done well under CEO Warren East and there was no obvious reason for him to step aside. But by July 1, the new CEO, fellow ARM veteran Simon Segars, will be the new chief executive.
Apple's iPhone model numbers 'send a weak message', according to a branding consultant who used to work with the company.
Sega has scheduled the release of Company of Heroes 2 on PC for June 25 in Australia, later than the early 2013 date originally set by prior publisher THQ.
Sega will release Total War: Shogun 2 as a Gold Edition in Australia on March 7.
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
The original Aliens films are considered to be some of the best science fiction movies in existence
Chris Senn got his foot into in the videogame industry by starting out as a computer graphics artist at Acme Interactive, previously known as Cinemaware.
Tim Allison got his foot into the video game industry in Australia first at Imagineering and Questor.
Shogun: Total War was the game that launched the prolific Total War franchise developed by The Creative Assembly. After being around for 10 years, no matter how much you were in love with it the first time around, the game is definitely showing its a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCMultiple Project Managers - Networks - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- TPPrincipal Test Lead - SAPQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- TPTest AnalystSA