High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Stunning headphones undermined by a single caveat
The best value for money headphones in the over-ear category
Sennheiser PC 163D G4ME review: This headset from Sennheiser has a USB dongle that delivers virtual 7.1 Dolby surround sound
Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME review: A PC gaming headset with an excellent mic and very game-friendly sound quality
The headphones in Sennheiser's HD 400 series come with stylish designs and different sound signatures.
These Sennheiser headphones are designed for listeners with smaller ears
These fashionable Sennheiser ear-plugs not only look great, but offer good sound to boot
Sennheiser's MX 471 headphones offer amazing audio and an amazing price tag!
These budget, bass-driven headphones are a good fit for your laptop or MP3 player
These budget PC headphones have a nice design and produce decent sound
These small headphones are well made but need equalisation to get the most out of them
These cheap Sennheiser headphones may be gaudy, but they're sturdy and sound decent
These foldable wireless headphones have perfect Bluetooth sound quality
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Jaybird Run XT review: Back on track
Join the newsletter!
- HP Chromebook x360 14 G1 review: A giant, powerful convertible that most people don't need
- How to check your graphics card's GPU temperature
- Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO review: Clack of the Titans
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?