Nvidia's fastest GPU yet, the new Tesla P100, will be available in servers next year, the company said.
Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise will enter the fast-growing market for hyperconverged systems with a new product that it plans to unveil this month, according to CEO Meg Whitman..
Dell released a new family of servers on Tuesday for companies that want some of the benefits of hyper-scale data centers without having to do the custom engineering work.
During the period, vendors together saw their server revenue grow by 6.1 per cent year over year, to $US13.5 billion. Meanwhile, server shipments increased 3.2 per cent from a year ago.
IBM is looking to boost its mainframe business with a Linux push that includes new hardware, software and the founding of the Open Mainframe Project. The company is also contributing mainframe code to the open source community.
Oracle is looking to expand the market for its Sparc-based servers with a new, low-cost processor dubbed Sonoma that its engineers will discuss publically for the first time later this month.
A prototype of Hewlett-Packard's futuristic Machine computer will be ready for partners to develop software on by next year, though the finished product is still half a decade away.
Following its IBM x86 server business acquisition, Lenovo plans on attacking the enterprise hardware arena with low-cost products to undercut the competition.
Server vendors recorded the strongest shipment growth in over four years for the first quarter, mainly driven by continued investments in the hyperscale server infrastructures that power public and private clouds.
Hewlett-Packard has reported another drop in quarterly revenue and profit, with a notable 16 percent slide in its enterprise services business.
Hewlett-Packard has sold a majority stake in its China server and storage business to Tsinghua Holdings as they launch a joint venture they expect will boost sales of HP enterprise hardware products in the country.
Intel is expanding its custom server chip program by integrating a special processing unit that could speed up specific applications in cloud computing environments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW