IBM is building slimmer versions of its Power hardware -- used by its Watson supercomputer -- to run complex database applications as well as simpler Web-based ones.
AMD will battle Intel for computer performance supremacy with a new high-speed chip that could be the fastest when it ships.
Hardware makers are providing the building blocks for databases, ERP and analytics applications to run faster in data centers with new systems based on Intel's latest Xeon E7 v3 chips.
Smaller servers are taking over data centers, but Intel believes the future is also bright for powerful big-iron servers, thanks to companies' embrace of machine learning, which requires a lot of horsepower to process complex algorithms and large dat...
SAP and IBM share a long history dating back to the very roots of SAP, and on Monday that allegiance got a little closer with two new IBM Power Systems server configurations tailored specifically for SAP's Hana in-memory data platform.
Past political trouble in the U.S. isn't stopping Huawei Technologies from selling its enterprise services in the country.
AMD has pulled out of the market for high-density servers, reversing a strategy it embarked on three years ago with its acquisition of SeaMicro.
Enterprises that wish to enjoy the benefits of Cloud computing but still prefer to keep computational resources in-house should take a look at a new Cloud system offered by Hewlett-Packard.
A Dutch utility is inviting five families to use radiator-sized servers to heat their living rooms for free.
An IBM project to expand the market for its Power processor is making headway, with new hardware announced Wednesday that aims to challenge Intel's dominance in the data center.
Intel will start offering custom chips based on the Xeon D starting in the second half of this year, making it easier to tailor servers to process specific workloads.
Hewlett-Packard is following in the footsteps of Facebook and Microsoft in embracing open hardware designs with its new low-cost Cloudline servers.
Intel's Xeon server chips dominate hardware in data centers, and now they could also end up powering robots on factory floors.
Lenovo's smartphone business is shipping more handsets to countries outside China, following the company's recent acquisition of Motorola Mobility and more competition in the local market.
Intel has delayed shipment of a component module required for its silicon photonics technology, which uses pulses of light to move data between servers at extremely high speed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD