If your business is still running Service Pack 2 of Windows XP, security problems are lurking around the corner, according to new research from IT services vendor Softchoice stating that almost 80 percent of organizations surveyed risk a security bre...
Microsoft Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management) users now have more flexibility in deploying the vendor's service pack updates, which are periodically released to address bug fixes and make feature imp...
The anticipated initial service pack for Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 database will be available imminently, Microsoft said Tuesday.
Microsoft will distribute the second service pack for Windows Vista to a small group of beta testers on Wednesday, the company said Friday.
QUESTION: I get an error message when trying to install Microsoft Fix It Center on my Windows XP Service Pack 3 PC. It reads: 'Detail: The remote name could not be resolved: go.microsoft.com'.
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
WD My Passport™ SSD
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Apple Watch Series 6
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony Playstation 5
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
MSI Modern 14
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Apple M1 Macs: What you need to know about buying a new Mac with Apple silicon
- Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Shots fired: Intel says Ryzen 4000 performance stinks on battery
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?