India's HCL Technologies has been questioned by the U.K. Parliament's Home Affairs Committee inquiring into a phone-hacking scandal, following allegations in Parliament that the outsourcer was involved in destroying data on behalf of News Internation...
Cognizant Technology Solutions, a U.S. outsourcer with large Indian operations, said Tuesday it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Indian services operations of CoreLogic, an information services and analytics company, in a bid to...
Outsourcing declined worldwide by 18 percent to US$16.4 billion in the second quarter because of weak demand in the Americas and an overall drop in the number of large contracts awarded, sourcing data and advisory firm TPI said on Wednesday.
Dell's acquisition of Force10 Networks will fill a critical networking hole as the company buys its way into building an integrated technology stack for data centers, analysts said on Wednesday.
Wipro's second-quarter revenue grew, the company reported Wednesday. However, its larger competitors, Infosys and Tata Consultancy Services, grew faster.
A growing number of ERP (enterprise resource planning) software customers are considering a jump to third-party software support providers, according to new data from analyst firm Constellation Research.
Software and services fueled IBM growth in the second quarter of 2011, the company said Monday.
Tata Consultancy Services reported strong revenue and profit increases in the quarter ended June 30, citing growth across all markets, including emerging markets.
Microsoft is expected on Tuesday to update its strategy for cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management) software during the annual Worldwide Partner Conference in Los Angeles.
Infosys is investing in a products and platforms business that will help it break its dependence on its traditional "time and materials" model, under which contracts are priced on the basis of the duration of a project and the number of staff working...
Santander UK, a subsidiary of Banco Santander, has moved call center jobs from India back to the U.K., citing adverse feedback from its customers.
Genpact, a large Indian outsourcer, has acquired the human resources services subsidiary of Nissan Motor for an undisclosed amount, and has bagged a seven-year contract to offer HR services to employees of the Japanese automotive company.
The U.S. Army's massive SAP software project is "at high risk" of running further over time and budget, according to a recent report by the Department of Defense's Inspector General's Office.
Dell opened a data center in Shanghai this week to host public and private clouds and to provide customers with off-premise application and storage services, the company said Wednesday.
The Anonymous hacking group has taken another swipe at police in Arizona, launching online attacks against several police union websites and publishing e-mail messages stolen from law enforcement officers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCJEE DeveloperACT
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW