San Diego's US$50 million SAP system has ended up tripling employees' workloads for certain types of tasks, but the city has also failed to devote enough attention to training, according to a consultant's report released earlier this month.
Twitter's new mobile advertising suite lets companies pitch their mobile apps in promoted tweets or place ads inside other apps.
Oracle is gearing up for a fight with officials in Oregon over its role developing an expensive health insurance exchange website that still isn't fully operational.
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services, is boosting hiring and offering wage hikes after reporting strong revenue and profit growth in its recently concluded fiscal year.
Indian outsourcer Infosys reported revenue and profit growth in the first quarter, but is still troubled by strong staff attrition and key management changes.
Google has confirmed its acquisition of drone maker Titan Aerospace and hinted that the technology could be used for a lot more than providing Internet access to remote parts of the world.
Facebook is mere weeks away from becoming a registered e-money firm in Ireland, the Financial Times reported.
The U.S. government's flagship health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov, was temporarily shut down Monday, the deadline for people to sign up for health coverage under the new law.
Serial entrepreneur Steve Kirsch's latest venture, Cointrust, is creating technology he says can turn Bitcoin into a mass-market currency.
A newly released, independent audit of Oregon's disastrous Obamacare website implementation takes both state officials and site contractor Oracle to task, saying each side contributed to problems that have generated a political firestorm in recent mo...
IBM said it has not provided client data to the U.S. National Security Agency or any other government agency under surveillance programs involving the bulk collection of content or metadata.
Both Oracle and Oregon officials bear some blame for the widespread problems with the state's troubled heath insurance exchange website, according to a scathing investigative report on the project that surfaced this week.
Oracle is planning to make significant investments in its ERP software for higher education institutions, with an eye on keeping the installed base happy and fending off challenges from the likes of Workday.
SAP is introducing a set of new subscription pricing options for its Hana in-memory cloud computing platform, in a move that falls in step with the pay-as-you-go model common in the cloud computing industry.
Flexcoin, a site that described itself as the "world's first bitcoin bank," has closed after it got hacked and all of the bitcoins it had placed in online storage were stolen, the site recently announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other