Microsoft's selected 12 deals for its "12 Faves" holiday deals promotion. A discounted Surface Laptop 2 is by far the best bargain, though a $499 Dell Inspiron 15 and a cheaper Surface Pro 6 are also worth checking out.
Microsoft's Cyber Monday deals on third-party laptops include $400 off a good Samsung laptop and some nicely discounted MSI gaming notebooks. It's worth checking out.
Normally $80 for a year, ShopRunner provides free two-day shipping and free returns for online stores like Newegg, MacMall, and Staples—which should come in handy during the holiday shopping season.
The price of desktop RAM is skyrocketing—and it may not get any better until later this year.
Facebook announced Marketplace on Monday. This new, mobile-only feature lets you buy and sell items on the social network.
Prime Day starts on Monday, July 16. If you're not a Prime member already, here's how to become one without paying a cent before the big day.
The company's app-based payment system for in-store purchases isn't perfect, but it's nearly delightful.
It's not an exaggeration to say that the recent Wikileaks scandal has shaken the Internet to its core. Regardless of where you stand on the debate, various services have simply refused to handle Wikileaks' business -- everything from domain-name prov...
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Which 2019 True Wireless Earbuds Should You Buy?
- Xanova Mensa Pro review: Rough edges
- Leaked ARM memo suggests Huawei's losing access to yet more essential technology
- Google exposes G Suite issue that stored plain-text passwords on its servers for 15 years
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?