Microsoft's selected 12 deals for its "12 Faves" holiday deals promotion. A discounted Surface Laptop 2 is by far the best bargain, though a $499 Dell Inspiron 15 and a cheaper Surface Pro 6 are also worth checking out.
Microsoft's Cyber Monday deals on third-party laptops include $400 off a good Samsung laptop and some nicely discounted MSI gaming notebooks. It's worth checking out.
Normally $80 for a year, ShopRunner provides free two-day shipping and free returns for online stores like Newegg, MacMall, and Staples—which should come in handy during the holiday shopping season.
The price of desktop RAM is skyrocketing—and it may not get any better until later this year.
Facebook announced Marketplace on Monday. This new, mobile-only feature lets you buy and sell items on the social network.
Prime Day starts on Monday, July 16. If you're not a Prime member already, here's how to become one without paying a cent before the big day.
The company's app-based payment system for in-store purchases isn't perfect, but it's nearly delightful.
It's not an exaggeration to say that the recent Wikileaks scandal has shaken the Internet to its core. Regardless of where you stand on the debate, various services have simply refused to handle Wikileaks' business -- everything from domain-name prov...
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- The next MacBook could have white bezels to match the iMac
- Every M1 Mac compared: Which Apple silicon computer is right for you?
- Why you shouldn’t panic about iOS security flaws
- Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake-H CPUs for gaming notebooks
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3050 GPUs finally bring ray tracing and DLSS to the laptop masses
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?