A big theme at the RSA Conference this year is a concept known as Big Data Security -- the idea that massive amounts of data related to both network security and of business context should be stockpiled to be analyzed to pinpoint malware, rogue insid...
IBM intends to make the security information and event management (SIEM) technology gained through the acquisition of Q1 Labs, which was officially closed yesterday, the centerpiece of IBM's broad security product portfolio.
Oklahoma City is using technology that not only watches for signs of any hacker activity on its municipal government network, but monitors employee online behavior to assure no one's going out of bounds.
Security information and event management (SIEM) equipment is valuable for getting a bird's-eye view of security in the enterprise, but there are deployment challenges that IT security managers need to recognize.
SenSage, which makes security information and event management (SIEM) products, is opening up its platform to share data it gathers with business intelligence tools so they can be used to make better decisions.
Securing a hybrid cloud is not the same thing as deploying hybrid security products.
Whitepapers about SIEM
Everybody has logs and ultimately will have to deal with them. In this guide, Dr. Anton Chuvakin analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management for a new solution. · Security information and event management (SIEM) emerged in the 1990s, but it has always been controversial · This paper analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management, focusing on technical differences, uses and architecting joint deployments · Dr Chuvakin provides recommendations for companies that have deployed log management or SIEM so they can plot their roadmap for enhancing deployment
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD