Sierra Wireless has acquired Swedish company Wireless Maingate to build a more complete machine-to-machine communications platform and better connect cars, industrial devices, smart meters and other sensors.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
Sierra Wireless has debuted the Linux-based Legato platform, which aims to simplify and accelerate the development of machine-to-machine (M2M) applications.
For enterprises that are thinking about switching from fixed to wireless Internet access, Sierra Wireless has launched the AirLink ES440 LTE gateway.
Canadian wireless modem maker Sierra Wireless has filed complaints with the European Commission (EC) and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) claiming that Nokia is behaving unfairly in patent licensing.
June is the month to get your business organised. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
- 5 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
Join the newsletter!
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware in a different light
- Nvidia to bring Shield TV to Australian market
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?