Apple should end its existing e-book agreements with five major publishers and sign no new price-setting distribution contracts for five years under remedies for e-book price fixing proposed by the U.S. Department of Justice and 33 state attorneys ge...
The company that publishes books under the Macmillan imprint has agreed to allow discounting of its electronic books as part of a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over price-fixing in the fast-growing e-book market.
Penguin Group has become the latest book publisher to reach a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice in a lawsuit that alleges that Apple and five publishers had conspired to raise e-book prices.
A Seattle law firm has targeted Apple in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit partly because of the company's dominance in smartphone and tablet sales, the firm's managing director said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTSystem AnalystVIC