Siri can be your enforcer the next time someone owes you money.
Japanese engineers might play a vital role in Apple's continued improvements to the artificial intelligence powering Siri.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Finding images, sending messages, and transferring money in third-party apps is about to get a whole lot easier.
Siri just can't seem to say her last name correctly, so Babs asked Tim Cook to fix it—and then leaked the alleged date when it'll be done.
Use the Mac's dictation support to launch Siri using a vocal command.
The all-new SiriKit is pretty limited for now, and the only streaming service it supports is Apple Music.
The Worldwide Developers Conference keynote was two hours long. You may have missed a few things.
Mac OS X, OS X, MacOS—whatever it's called, it's about to get a slew of new features, like Siri, overhauled Photos, and more tools for developers.
Viv is going to be a cross-platform assistant that replaces apps and chatbots with conversations.
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
Apple has agreed to pay US $24.9 million to a patent holding company to resolve a 5-year-old lawsuit accusing the tech giant's Siri digital assistant of infringing one of its patents.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Australia will be one of three countries to receive an alpha release of Microsoft’s personal assistant. Unfortunately, the alpha model of Cortona will not support Australian accents and idioms as it inherits US and UK speaking models.
Mobile payments, smarter Siri, better maps and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- TPLevel 1-3 Helpdesk SupportQLD
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTRAN SMEOther
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTData Analyst / Reporting DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTPenetration TesterOther