Skype has tied up with one of Japan's largest telecommunications companies in a deal that will see its Internet telephony service offered on cell phones and to broadband, fixed line and cable TV customers.
With the launch of Skype 5.0 this week, the PC-based voice over IP (VoIP) and messaging service is now integrated with the Facebook social network. While neither Skype, nor Facebook are typically considered business platforms, the combination of the ...
Skype now allows its users to log into their Facebook accounts and perform a variety of Facebook tasks from within the Skype interface.
Just a few short days ago, the official Skype application finally graced the Android Market. But to much dismay, the communications app lacked the ability to make 3G calls on certain carriers within the US.
The headlines sure sound exciting, but hang on: Skype's long anticipated Android debut is no cause for celebration.
Skype on Tuesday launched Skype for Android, its version of the VoIP software for all phones running on the Google Android operating system. The app, which had been exclusive to Verizon phones, is now available in the Android Market for any Android p...
Skype may finally be available to all Android users after months of Verizon-only exclusivity, but so is FringOut, an alternative contender that offers many features Skype doesn't.
Android smartphone owners can now download a free Skype client from the Android Market that will let them make voice calls over mobile data or Wi-Fi connections -- except in the U.S., where it will work over Wi-Fi only.
Skype has named Tony Bates as its next CEO, hiring him away from Cisco Systems, where he led some of the company's core businesses.
Avaya and Skype signed an agreement Wednesday to offer Skype Connect to Avaya customers to help them lower international voice-calling costs through IP-based calls.
The latest beta version of Skype offers the ability to do group video calls with up to 10 people.
Google, Skype and other companies providing communications services in India will have to make provisions for interception of these communications by India's security agencies, Indian home secretary, G.K. Pillai, said in Delhi on Wednesday, according...
Skype has launched a Session Initiation Protocol-based voice service for businesses that integrates free and low-cost calling into corporate IP PBXs, providing an opportunity to add voice features to corporate Web sites and to cut back on some phone ...
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC