Volareo has launched on crowdfunding site Indiegogo, starting from $99 USD for the early bird special.
Google's heavy duty smart speaker will finally make its way to Australian customers, almost a year after its official reveal.
LG have confirmed Australian pricing and availability details for their first smart speaker and five new soundbars alongside a new partnership with UK-based industry brand Meridian Audio.
Approximately six months after debuting the speaker at last year's IFA, Panasonic has announced Australian launch details and pricing for its first smart Hi-Fi Speakers with Google Assistant built in.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Paint has been given another reprieve
- Razer revamps the Blade Pro 17 with 9th-gen Intel Core and Nvidia RTX in a trimmer package
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1650 is a $150 graphics card built to plug-and-play in any PC
- Intel's 9th-gen mobile Core chips aim for the high end, rocking 8 cores at up to 5GHz speeds
- Nvidia's mobile GeForce GTX 1650 and GTX 1660 Ti give affordable gaming laptops more firepower
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?