Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
Best all-round TV ever? Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
Great picture quality let down by bipolar software, leaving this TV wanting for smarts
LG's LA8600 is the company's top of the line LED TV for 2013
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
All Samsung smart TVs sold in 2016 will be IoT-ready, meaning they'll be able to talk to compatible appliances around the home, according to the company.
Samsung’s Internet of Things direction will be away from Android and towards Tizen as it hopes to ease its reliance on the Google-made operating system.
Skylanders may be a popular property for video game consoles, but it's crossing over to Smart TVs with the help of an LG promotion.
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther