App developers are rapidly losing interest in RIM's BlackBerry platform and setting their sights on the new big three, Apple, Android and Windows 7, a survey has found.
Orange launched three Alcatel One Touch phones on Wednesday with dedicated Facebook buttons priced below €100 (US$135).
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Following last week's major service disruptions, Research in Motion (RIM) is offering free applications and support as compensation, the company said on Monday.
Microsoft and Nokia are wooing Symbian developers, offering them help in porting applications to Windows Phone ahead of the launch of the Finnish company's first smartphone based on Microsoft's platform.
Danish toy company Lego is pushing its toys into the mobile age with the Life of George iPhone app, which combines a digital and physical gaming experience.
Skype has released version 2.5 of its application for Android, which allows Android-based tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola Xoom to use its video calling feature, it said in <a href="http://blogs.skype.com/en/2011/09/skype_25_f...
Appcelerator, whose Titanium platform is used to develop cross-platform apps for smartphones and tablets, has opened Open Mobile Marketplace, a store where developers can download modules to expand the functionality of Titanium and more easily add fe...
App store vendors need to collaborate more closely to keep smartphone users safe, including putting together a system for grading application security, according to E.U. cybersecurity agency ENISA.
Operator-backed Buyster will launch its payment service, which aims to make online transactions more secure using mobile phones, on Sept. 13, the company said on Thursday.
Amazon's SDKs (software development kits) for Android and Apple's iOS have exited the beta testing phase, the company said on Wednesday.
The final version of the Windows Phone SDK 7.1 will arrive at the end of September. It allows developers <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2011/08/23/marketplace-amp-tools-open-for-mango-app-submission.aspx">to take ad...
Microsoft will release a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2011/08/22/quick-update-on-mango-app-submissions.aspx">detailed overview of the Mango app submission process</a> later on Tuesday, the company said in a blog p...
Startup iZettle has made its payment application available for Swedish iPhone users, and now plans to distribute 2,000 card chip readers, the company said on Thursday.
Nokia said Wednesday that it has entered into an agreement with Polar Mobile to launch more than 300 mobile applications for Nokia smartphones, including upcoming models based on Windows Phone, over the next 12 months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- HPE reorg calls out India amid 11 most growth geographies
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTUnix/AIX AdministratorOther
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC