The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Oppo has taken its first steps into the Western world with a soft launch into Australia on Tuesday, and is optimistic about its competitive prospects.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTService ManagerOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther