If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Vodafone is targeting Australians traveling to the 2014 FIFA World Cup with the addition of Brazil to its $5 per day roaming deal.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
Kogan has dropped the price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 yet again, despite the smartphone not going on sale globally. Ordering today will see you pay even less as the rampant discounter dropped the price of the 4G Galaxy S5 to $769, which undercuts t...
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Kogan is offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 for $799 -- that’s a whopping $130 less than retail. It is an impressive discount when you consider the smartphone hasn’t been released globally, but sometimes if a deal appears to be too good to be true, then ...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
The smartphone is the new computer, and wireless peripherals are popping up everywhere
Optus has reported that its Sydney- and Newcastle-based live network test sites recorded an aggregate throughput maximum of 2.3 gigabits per second (Gbps).
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
2013 was a big year for the Android smartphone ecosystem.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA