The overall profitability of the smartphone market hit its apex in 2012, according to a prominent equity analyst.
Mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia, is the newest name in the subscription-based music service game, having launched its own offering, Nokia Music+, yesterday.
ICT solutions provider, Huawei, has unveiled what it claims to be the “world’s fastest smartphone,” the Ascend P2, at the 2013 Mobile World Congress (MWC).
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
Google's much-anticipated, rarely-seen Nexus 4 smartphone is back in stock on the Google Play online store.
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
Mobile phones will become an increasing menace to network security that could drop malware onto protected devices when they dock to sync or plug into USB ports to charge, security experts say in a Georgia Tech report.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
While Sprint's new dual-screen Kyocera Echo smartphone is an industry first, its debut is being met with some skepticism.
While Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS is still the most-used smartphone platform in the United States, it's starting to hear footsteps from Google's Android.
Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTAndroid Developer - Mobile Payment SolutionOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther