Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Not one but two new Nexus phones? A new Chromecast? The final release of Android Marshmallow? Google could do it all tomorrow.
The iPhone 6s release date seems to be beyond doubt now. Apple is confidently believed to be releasing the new models on September 18 in tier-one countries. This will follow a launch date thought to be September 9...
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the rollout of Windows 10, which will run on smartphones and other devices.
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
This week the G4 smartphone from LG Electronics starts shipping outside its home country, with arrivals in the U.S. and Europe expected in a couple of weeks. While the smartphone has a great screen and camera, it doesn't get everything right.
A year is a long time in smartphone technology today, so remember if you can the changes that have taken place over the last decade.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
This may be anathema for someone in the business of writing about tech to say, but I'm not all that interested in iPhone rumors. Shipping products are what grab my attention, not unicorns and phantasms. The minute Tim Cook holds up the new device is ...
Budget smartphones keep getting better as software matures and components become cheaper. Some companies have produced inexpensive smartphones that are good enough to replace your big-brand flagship. Others haven’t had the same success.
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT