In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one by gifting a new smartphone?
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Two of the newest Android phones in Australia are the Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G2. Which one is right for you?
Apple's iPhone 5s has the new Burst Mode camera feature, which lets users take up to 10 photos per second to get the perfect shot. Ideal for moving subjects, the Burst Mode tool can come in really handy for iPhone photographers. Here's how to use Bur...
A battery case can extend the battery life of your smartphone and provide some much needed protection. We've put four battery cases for the Galaxy S4 through their paces.
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
Google's Nexus 5 has generated quite the buzz since its release last week. We've managed to hit up Google for a review unit, so low and behold, here's our first impressions.
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
We've taken the time to gather a list of shortcomings that we believe Google could better address in the next version of Android.
Every day is a tease: Will Google launch Kit Kat today? Was that really the Nexus 5 we saw floating around in that one video? Is this real life?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTFinance Business PartnerOther
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW