With last week's launch of Apple's latest iPhone, the iPhone 3GS, the rumor mills are running in low gear on what the secretive computer-maker might be planning for its next cell phone.
On paper, the Nokia looks as if it could rival the other big phones of this summer, the Palm Pre, the Apple iPhone 3G S, and HTC's Android-based Magic. It has more memory than the other three, supports a wide range of multimedia files, and has a larg...
It has been a crazy night trying to download the latest iPhone update, with many reporting that they are unable to access Apple's servers due to unusually high traffic. But Apple's servers are now up to scratch and everybody should have the 3.0 softw...
The scoop: Palm Pre, by Palm.
Does the world need another smartphone operating system? Apple's iPhone OS is still booming; Google's Android is increasingly promising; and three longtime contenders--Microsoft's Windows Mobile, RIM's BlackBerry OS, and Symbian's S60--are undergoing...
Two new business-oriented smart phones are about to the hit store shelves: The latest in Nokia's line of business phones, the E72, and the long-rumoured BlackBerry Tour 9630.
In the tech world at least, it seems 2009 is the year of the smartphone. Apple's recent announcement of the iPhone 3G S has kicked off what will be a very juicy line-up in the coming months.
Apple's iPhone 3G S was announced earlier this week and the consumer reaction to the latest version has been mixed.
Ed Colligan is a nice guy and visionary marketer who, nevertheless, deserves blame for most of Palm's problems, including the failed launch of the Palm Pre last weekend. At least by sacrificing Colligan so quickly, that must be what "the new Palm" ho...
I have a confession to make: About two years ago I made a big mistake and bought a phone designed for mere mortals when what I really wanted was an Apple iPhone. Don't get me wrong -- my Sony Ericsson W580i has served me well -- but I'm ready to move...
The Palm Pre and the Apple iPhone 3G S are the smartphone standouts of 2009, but they're not the only news. Operating systems are receiving updates, new devices are debuting, and app stores are growing by the day. Here's what to look for from the six...
The guessing game is over: Apple's iPhone 3G S has arrived.
In comparing the RIM BlackBerry Bold to the Apple iPhone 3G, after a month-long test of each, I declared that it was time to bury the Blackberry, as it was mediocre in its signature mail functions and pathetic in next-gen mobile capabilities such as ...
The guessing game is over: Apple's iPhone 3G S has arrived. Don't let appearances fool you. On the outside nothing looks much different with the 3G S. The real difference is what's inside. So how will Apple's iPhone 3G s compare to the Palm Pre?
AT&T has been keeping quiet on its plans to adopt the Google Android platform so far. But with rumors that Verizon might steal its iPhone exclusivity and several high-end handset manufacturers already set to deliver Android phones, the wireless carri...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- CCData ArchitectQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA