Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
If you’re in the market for a new handset or even just a little curious about what the upstart brand OnePlus has to offer, here’s what you need to know.
Samsung Electronics on Monday blamed batteries supplied by two manufacturers for the overheating and even explosions of some Galaxy Note7 phones, as it tried to provide a long due explanation for the issues surrounding the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 users in Australia have been told to power down their phones and return them, after reports that dozens of the devices have caught fire amid battery problems.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Telstra opened pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge at 12.01am on Friday, February 26. Customers pre-ordering these phones will receive a free Samsung Gear VR, while stocks last.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Google said it will alert users in their search results page to corresponding webpages that have been optimized to run fast on smartphones and tablets.
The newly-launched Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge smartphones will be available through Telstra stores and online from March 11.
Samsung has announced its next-generation flagship smartphones - the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 6 (Marshmallow). Both phones look strikingly similar to last year's models (the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge), but include features like...
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTTeam Leader - Software ServicesVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX ? Technical ArchitectQLD