Nokia has started shipping the N9, its first and last smartphone based on the MeeGo operating system, the company said on Tuesday.
Amazon is expected to unveil its Kindle Tablet at a press event in New York on Wednesday. From what we know so far about the device, it seems like it might be the first tablet rival capable of really competing with the Apple iPad. Based on the size a...
Google's Android mobile operating system is still steadily expanding its share of the U.S. smartphone market, as industry watcher Nielsen reports that 43% of American smartphone subscribers use Android-based devices.
The first two smartphones to run on T-Mobile's fast HSPA+42 network are coming soon, the operator announced Monday.
Telstra has revealed it will sell a "4G" HTC Android phone in the first half of next year: we can tell you now that this is the HTC Raider 4G.
Samsung has launched the Omnia W, its first smartphone based on Windows Phone 7.5, also known as Mango. The phone is aggressively priced at about €310 before taxes and subsidies, following in the footsteps of HTC's Radar.
Chinese mobile phone manufacturer Huawei announced a new Android smartphone that the company says has a battery life of up to three days on a single charge.
KDDI, Japan's second-largest mobile operator, on Monday announced a new range of smartphones, accompanying services, and a low-cost pricing plan, but stayed mum on whether it would offer Apple's new iPhone next year.
Google Wallet has run into technical glitches, although the extent of the problems is not clear.
Motorola is boosting the size and quality of the display for its' next-generation Atrix 4G Android smartphone, headed to AT&T soon.
We're pretty sure that we know when the iPhone 5 will be announced - Tuesday 4 October - and one man is already gearing himself up to get in the queue.
Android smartphone users can take some commonsense precautions to protect their personal data from being stolen -- important advice considering an app developer purports to know how to take the information in under 60 seconds.
Mobile carrier Cricket announced on Thursday it will start selling the ZTE Score, the first smartphone from Chinese telecommunications equipment supplier ZTE to launch in the U.S.
Has former vice-president Al Gore unwittingly revealed Apple's plans to launch more than one new iPhone in October?
Analyst Brian Blair of Wedge Partners has said that Apple will only launch one new iPhone this year, not two models as others have claimed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSharePoint Admin & Developer- Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTField ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA