The Samsung Galaxy S II has started to arrive across Europe, but seemingly only in limited volumes and support for NFC is missing.
Research in Motion announced two new BlackBerry Bold smartphones on Monday that run on a new BlackBerry 7 operating system and include near field communication (NFC) support.
I just got my sweaty hands on a RIM BlackBerry PlayBook. This is my first pass at analyzing the product and ... well, we'll get to conclusions later.
Apple's iOS, the mobile operating system that powers the iPad and iPhone, has more than doubled its share of the worldwide operating system market over the past 10 months.
Elan Microelectronics, a Taiwanese designer of touchpad chips and modules, said on Monday it would appeal a ruling in the U.S., after a judge said the company's patent-related claim against Apple revealed no breach of trade laws.
While Apple has vaunted to a leadership position in mobile computing with its iPhone smartphone, Microsoft is looking to chip away at Apple's dominance, releasing on Friday an API tool intended to help developers migrate iPhone applications to Window...
LG has announced the Australian launch of its first dual-core powered Android smartphone -- the Optimus 2X -- but the phone will be sold outright, and not through a telco.
Yet another problem has cropped up preventing some Windows Phone 7 users from getting two software updates, adding a new chapter to the update saga that started in February.
High Tech Computer (HTC) reported another massive revenue increase in the first quarter due to brisk sales of smartphones, with more growth expected in the current quarter as its Flyer tablet PC and two handset models with dedicated Facebook buttons ...
Optus has announced pricing details for the HTC Incredible S Android smartphone, which will be available exclusively through the telco for three months when it launches in Australia on 1 May.
Apple is testing internally the next major iOS release with third-party applications, according to some trace evidence uncovered by an iPhone software developer.
Android has shot past BlackBerry to become the third most popular smartphone operating system in the world behind Symbian and the iPhone , according to StatCounter.
Verizon Wireless said its 4G LTE network was "up and running" at 11 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, following a nationwide outage that began late Tuesday.
An anonymous coder is messing with the heads of jailbreakers – the folks who develop and run code that lets your Apple iOS device load applications without having to rely solely on the company’s iTunes service. The twist: this code, by design, fails...
The white iPhone 4 goes on sale Thursday. Apple's new white iPhone 4 has sold out in some Asian markets, analysts and sites reported today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW