Nokia's move to the Windows Phone OS took the "wind" out of possible volume sales of Intel smartphone chips this year, but the chip maker has moved on, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said this week.
Samsung has vowed revenge over Apple's recent lawsuit against the electronics maker that claims Samsung "slavishly" copied Apple's iOS devices for its line of Android-based Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Apple is reportedly miffed at Samsung for tak...
Research In Motion, manufacturer of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, has launched a BlackBerry Protect app that allows individual BlackBerry users to wirelessly backup, restore and locate their smartphone.
Microsoft on Tuesday <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/04/19/updates-begin-for-at-amp-t-windows-phones.aspx">started rolling out software updates</a> to users of the Samsung Focus and LG Quantum, following ...
Smartphones and tablets will be the first devices to use ARM's upcoming Cortex-A15 processor, and will be available starting late 2012 or early 2013, an ARM executive said this week.
As smartphones have grown more powerful and complex, so have the threats against them.
Cisco's recent announcement that it was closing its Flip mini-camcorder business got us thinking. It's pretty clear that today's smartphones, with their excellent HD video cameras, are partly to blame for the Flip's demise. But how many other consume...
The tiny Zomm smartphone security 'leash' has finally been launched in the UK with the company earnestly promoting it as the best way to never leave an expensive device behind.
By reducing its NAND flash chip size by as much as 40 per cent, Intel and Micron have opened the door for tablets and smartphone manufacturers to use the extra space for product improvements such as a bigger battery, larger screen or adding another c...
Microsoft's latest explanation of its Windows Phone 7 update fiasco gets an A for effort, but a B+ for its timing, a crisis communications expert said today.
Apple Thursday issued its iOS 4.3.2 mobile operating system release, an update designed to make FaceTime video calls and 3G wireless connectivity work better.
With their larger screens, long-lasting batteries, and powerful CPUs, tablets seem well suited for the kinds of rich multimedia applications that confound ordinary smartphones. But Apple famously won't allow Adobe Flash on its iOS mobile devices, inc...
Microsoft did not realize how different smartphones are from PCs until recent software updates broke new Windows Phone 7 devices that were already in the hands of cell phone users, Windows Phone Vice President Joe Belfiore explained Wednesday in a ke...
New reports have surfaced that Apple will start shipping the white iPhone 4 within a few weeks, finally bringing the seemingly endless wait to an end. Not that anyone is quite going to believe this until the precious smartphones are in their hands.
The semiconductor industry will see its total revenues hit record highs of US$319 billion this year and $330 billion in 2012 as orders mount for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs, according to a prediction from an industry group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA