In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday, Nokia laid out the threats it faces as part of its planned deal with Microsoft.
The CEO of mobile payment service startup Square called accusations that the company was distributing credit-card skimming devices inaccurate and unfair.
Navigon has released a new application for Android smartphones that allows users to easily locate nearby parking stations.
Microsoft on Thursday confirmed a delay to the Windows Phone 7 update that includes cut and paste, but the company said it is still on track to deliver an even bigger update by the end of the year.
Coders plunged into the iOS 4.3 firmware Apple has released ahead of its iPad 2 launch Friday and found clues that the iPhone 5 will sport the same dual-core A5 processor as the new Apple tablet computer.
The increasing popularity of tablets and smartphones has helped sales of Wi-Fi equipment reach new highs, according to two recent reports.
According to the latest rumours, Apple is planning to unveil the latest version of its iOS operating system for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices, along with a revamped MobileMe service in 'early April'.
An official Windows Phone blog in French says that the first substantial update for Windows Phone devices may not come until the end of the month, a week or two later than expected.
Apple Wednesday made available iOS 4.3, a firmware upgrade that promises users of its iPad, iPhone and other devices a slew of new or improved features including faster browsing and personal WiFi hotspots.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Seven out of 10 Android and iOS apps that contain open source "failed to comply with basic open source license requirements," according to a new analysis.
Are you sick of iRumors yet? Well here's something that doesn't quite fit into the ol' rumor mill: M.I.C. Gadget (stands for "Made In China") blog has gotten its hands on an "engineering prototype" 64GB iPhone 4, and has written a Gizmodo-like expose...
Apple today released iOS 4.3, an upgrade for its iPhone and iPad operating system, pushing the update to users two days early.
Vodafone has announced pricing for its latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire Z.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will be available today to existing customers, and will be free on a $79 cap plan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD