Google's Android Market mobile software shop was hit last week with its first major malware attack.
While it sounds miniscule next to Apple's App Store and its more than 350,000 apps, the Windows Phone Marketplace now offers 9,000 apps and games and is growing by an average of 100 apps a day.
A security researcher lost a sure $15,000 at this week's Pwn2Own hacking contest because he had earlier reported the bug to Google, which has patched the vulnerability in its Android Market.
Sprint has scheduled a March 22 press conference that is expected to span two and a half hours -- and for good reason -- according to Engadget's anonymous tipster: Sprint reportedly plans to reveal the Nexus S 4G and the EVO 3D smartphones, as well a...
Sony Ericsson today announced that its XPERIA Arc Android smartphone will launch in Australia in ‘early April’ on the Optus and Vodafone networks.
Not getting enough sleep these days? You may have to blame your computer or your mobile phone.
For only the second time, Google last weekend remotely deleted Android apps from users' phones.
Research In Motion opened up its beta offering of BlackBerry Protect, a free service that lets users locate their lost phones and remotely wipe them, to users in North America and parts of Latin America.
As Nokia rebuilds itself to focus on Microsoft's Windows Phone platform, it is selling its Qt commercial licensing and services business to Finnish company Digia.
Developers with Android skills are now in greater demand than those with iPhone expertise, according to a recent report.
You grab your Android smartphone, ready to play or friend or stream or navigate or tweet or something and suddenly you're gripped by a consuming anxiety: will this push me over my monthly data plan limit? Or maybe you just want to know which of my ap...
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Samsung could be prepping an 8.9-inch tablet computer to unveil at a March 22 event in Orlando, based on content in invitations sent to press yesterday and earlier rumors.
After resuming the update to Samsung Windows phones on Wednesday, Microsoft is running into problems again.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystVIC
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- CCData Architecture AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT