Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
In October, Microsoft will likely announce its first flagship Windows phones in more than a year and a half. Here’s what they could look like.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Google has scrapped plans to use Puerto Rico as the initial test market for its Project Ara modular-smartphone initiative, but interested developers and DIYers need not despair. The company apparently intends to continue to develop the program.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCCRM DeveloperWA