According to a 7 February Wall Street Journal report US telco Sprint will shortly unveil a new Android smartphone that sports dual touchscreens.
The Motorola Xoom, the much anticipated Google Android 3.0-based tablet unveiled during CES last month, will sport a price tag of about $800 and be available on Feb. 24.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S Android smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
Sony Ericsson officially unveiled its Android-based PlayStation phone, the Xperia Play, with a TV ad screened during the Super Bowl American football game on Sunday.
After months of leaks, photos and rumours doing the rounds, Sony Ericsson has finally confirmed it will launch its XPERIA Play Android smartphone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- on February 13 in Barcelona.
The hacker group known as Chronic Dev Team has released code that lets any Apple device running the latest iOS firmware to load apps without having to go through the iTunes App Store.
An analyst's open letter to Nokia's CEO, a former Microsoft executive, has triggered intense speculation that the Finnish phone maker will adopt Windows Phone 7 as the firmware for at least some of its struggling smartphone line.
Nokia Beta Labs has released Bubbles, an application that adds shortcuts in the shape of floating bubbles on a new unlock screen, inventor Pauli Asikainen said in a blog post on Friday.
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Verizon Wireless today warned new customers that it will throttle back data speeds on the top five per cent of users who hog network bandwidth, a move apparently timed with the Feb. 10 carrier's launch of the data-hungry iPhone 4.
Google's improvements to the Android Market application store, including the addition of a browser-based store and in-app payments, are being hailed as a big step in the right direction by analysts and developers.
Bouygues Telecom, Orange and SFR have formed a new joint venture that will use cell phones to help make online payments in France safer, the operators said on Thursday.
T-Mobile USA today said the Galaxy S 4G smartphone will ship this month and offered more details on its G-Slate tablet by LG, saying it will have an 8.9-in. 3D-capable display when it ships this spring.
Apple (NASDAQ – AAPL) kicked off 2011 with a series of highs and lows: The company reported that the iPhone and iPad fueled record sales, joined forces with Verizon and opened a new app store, but it also said CEO Steve Jobs was taking a medical lea...
Google on Wednesday introduced a new Android Market Web store and said in-app purchasing is coming soon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other