The first expected Windows Phone 7 firmware update is due to be released next Monday, if you believe some English language tech Web sites, which are reporting on rumors from French tech Web sites, which appear to be based on even earlier rumors from ...
ARM is offering two new processors -- the Cortex-R5 and Cortex-R7 -- which will help next-generation smartphones and tablets take better advantage of increasing mobile broadband speeds, the company said on Monday.
Shipments of Android-based smartphones reached 32.9 million worldwide in the fourth quarter of 2010, making Android the best-sellingoperating system for smartphones, market research company Canalys said on Monday.
AT&T reported Thursday it had 95.5 million wireless subscribers at the end of 2010, putting it ahead of Verizon Wireless, which reported earlier this week that it had 94.1 million.
Need an always-on mobile phone with access to the Internet regardless of the patchwork of cell network coverage? The TerreStar Genus is an innovative smartphone that can not only make and take regular cell calls, but also connect with a satellite any...
What is a wireless subscriber? And what is a wireless customer? The difference is important when it comes to the two largest U.S. wireless carriers.
Telstra has published a post on its exchange blog, noticed by Ausdroid, hinting that the telco may launch Motorola's Atrix Android smartphone in Australia.
A Microsoft executive said this week the company shipped more than 2 million copies of its revamped operating system, Windows< Phone 7, in the most recent quarter. The careful admission at once triggered another spasm of misconstrued, misinterpreted,...
Nokia reported an increase in sales for the fourth quarter, but profit declined as the company continues to struggle in the high-end smartphone segment.
As the number of smartphones continues to grow, e-mail usage on mobile phones is also soaring and has become mainstream in the U.S., according a study by ComScore.
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
Google Wednesday released a preview of the software development kit for Android 3.0, which has been designed specifically for mobile devices with larger screens, particularly tablets.
If you've ever wanted to wrestle your phone number away from the carriers, now's your chance.
If carriers were like sports teams, Verizon could be described as having a lot of momentum heading into its iPhone showdown with AT&T.
Sony's PlayStation Portable and Nintendo's DS have both been challenged in the handheld gaming market by the increasing popularity of smartphones, particularly the iPhone (as well as the other iOS devices: the iPad and the iPod Touch).
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEngineer - Unix/LinuxOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager (Credit Card Disputes) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- TPSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTField Service TechnicianOther
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCJava LeadVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Feasibility/ImpactSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - IVRVIC
- CCTemporary ICT Support AnalystACT
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTForm Analyst/DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTClinical Application Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTBlockchain DeveloperOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTNet Technical Lead - Funds Management Products -Leading FintechOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther